When you avoid something, you're merely delaying or prolonging its effects on you
__________________________________________________
On the side note, its amazing how friends can stay friends after the trial of time itself. I believe friendships lasts longer than a diamond(which if you pay attention in your chemistry class, will try to go back to its more stable state which is carbon). The 6 pax, which the name randomly blabbered out by me and someone else which i forgot who as we suddenly recalled chee chung's 6 pax and there is 6 of us, was able to last until today, a total of almost 3 years? Sadly my poor memory disables me to remember the exact day this pack of friends form. Maybe we should set 6th of every june as 6 pax day or something? Lol...
Besides that, my samad friends whom I thought will be gone after form 5, is still here! Mamak sessions going on almost weekly, sometimes even more, with occasional "adventure sepesial", we have been going strong for 1.5 years now. The Mamak Gang is not just a bunch of friends going mamak for fun and laughter, its a social society comparable to facebook itself. Special thanks to Alwin(founder i guess) and Jia Yun(current OP) whom have shown much efforts in organising mamak sessions and also the frequent transportation providers, Reuben, Jia Yun, the late Weng Wai, new entry Chan Wai and temporary volunteer Yung Khang which has returned to Australia, for making everything possible. Without the generosity of everyone above, it couldn't have been possible. Also thanks to those rare attendants/transporters like Tom, Lin Yi, Alia and Keng Yew. Not to forget the normal participants like Vincent, Jessica, Alwin and myself!
Sadly, for my Taylor's ring of friends, I've only been keeping in touch frequently with Jian Wai and Alex. The main reason I would say is because of my other friends living far as hell. I still remember when I first entered uni, Brian was my first friend then Hong Yi, then Aaron and then the whole class. LOL! Taylor's was fun la. I kinda miss the carefree lifestyle of Taylor's and Samad. Now Monash is an ASS T_T...
K thats all bye :P
Thursday, September 3, 2009
QOTD
Ingenuity of Seng Wai at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 crazy feedbacks:
Post a Comment