I think I have come to a realisation that waiting is the worst possible option a guy can take when courting a girl. Waiting, a very noble way of showing her that she is worth it, is somehow not at all as effective as a guy would think it would be. The question is, why?
Generally, guys are impatient beasts. So finding a guy who would wait for you is seriously a blessing. Believe me when I tell you this. Nobody. Loves. Waiting. Its like being stuck in a traffic jam at the beginning of mrr2 and your destination is the top of genting highland.
As waiting does not work, persistence however, does. A girl can initially deny all the efforts a guy makes in courting her but its just a matter of time and a number of trials before the girl starts doubting her initial stand.
Well, if you are a waiter, stop it. Go ahead and court her repeatedly no matter how many no's you receive. Because, you snooze, you lose.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Waiters are losers
Ingenuity of Seng Wai at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 crazy feedbacks:
Post a Comment