Plucked from a friend's blog :)
Why do I believe, that miracles come true for the people I pray for,
But doubt prayers for my own.
Because you believe others deserve better but you yourself don't, but in reality you deserve nothing but the very best. You just don't see it yet.
Why do I care so much,
When it hurts in the end.
Why do I worry about you,
When you don't even appreciate me.
Why do I wish you're happy,
When I hide all my pain behind a mask.
Why do I hurt so much,
When there's no point in grieving.
You LOVED him, and he walked away. What else do you expect to feel? Give yourself some time, and I can assure you your broken heart will eventually be mended. Meanwhile, do find any way possible to keep yourself happy, because you have to live whether you're happy or sad, so why not happy? Don't give up, you have my full support :)
Why? I keep asking myself.
But I know I would never get answers.
Not until I believe God can make miracles in my life.
And not only in other's.
Sometimes the answers are not that important. Sometimes, accepting it is the best thing to do. After all, everything in life has many points of views. I can do a good act like giving a poor man some money, but if you want to see it negatively, you can say I'm being a jerk, insulting the poor man with my filthy money. Optimism and believe are the key to a happy, contented life :D
And I wonder,
Why some friends,
Never seem to give up on me,
Always there to pick me up,
Even when i refuse to listen.
Because true friends NEVER leave their friends down on the ground and not pick them up. Yes, they do love you. Try your best to ignore them, they won't give up ;)
Friday, July 17, 2009
Thoughts
Ingenuity of Seng Wai at 5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 crazy feedbacks:
Post a Comment