Finally, all the super emo days are over! Now everything is back to normal I guess. My right knee hurts like hell though. Can't bend it for more than 1 minute also...if not will be super painful. OUCH!
My heart is more messed up than scrambled eggs. Lol. Love hate jealousy anxiety fear happiness sorrow....you name it, I got it. How I wish there is someone I can tell everything to. Maybe he/she can help me with my problems. Lol....sigh...
What have I told you? Emo days = sure rain. Today emo day is over, so didn't rain also lol! Of course, other people's emo are almost gone, but mine, is merely beginning....(beginning means at the verge of being emo, but haven't yet....i predict it to come very soon though XD)
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Emotional
Ingenuity of Seng Wai at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 crazy feedbacks:
Post a Comment