*Squirts*, and Posh Ness Monster has fallen. And once again, the day is safe, thanks to, Pimpleman!
~18 years ago~
Unknown Mother : I can't take this anymore!
Nurse : Doctor, it has already been two weeks. If we don't amputate now, she might not make it!
Doctor : No! The first two babies came out just 2 days after the water broke. I am sure the last one can be delivered naturally too!
Nurse : But doctor.....
Doctor : No but! Come on, ONE FINAL PUSH!
Unknown Mother : UGGHH!!!!!!!!!
*sound of crying*
Nurse : YES DOCTOR! SHE DID IT!
Unknown Mother : You...you...bad boy...girl....what gender is it doctor?
Doctor : Hmmm...based on my scanners, the baby has all the organs of a male reproductive system, but where is the .... penis? All I see is a pimple....OH THAT's the penis! Right! Hopefully it will grow in time.
On this magical day, 3 babies were born, 2 of which are twins, and 1 more which came out 2 weeks later. The mother named them Mun, Josh and Alex(in order of who came out first).
As they grew up, Alex begun to have some feelings for his elder sister, Mun, but he didn't tell her anything because he didn't want to perform incestry. However, his elder brother, Josh, always felt jealous that Mun gives Alex much more attention than she do on Josh. As Josh's jealousy start growing, so does his ... thing. Finally, on his 18th birthday, it became so big, so enormous, he has evolved into become the Posh Ness Monster!(not to be confused with the Loch Ness Monster).
But Alex's one didn't grow at all. However, unlike other manly man, he have no weakness, except for the radioactive dihydrogen oxide!(or H2O). He dare not bath in the last 18 years. However, he is not weak too. Over the years he realised he has special abilities like super strength, super lame, super speed, super boring and of course the ever famous x-ray eyes! No wonder he is always looking at Mun with blood coming out of his nostrils.
~3 months ago~
Josh : Roar! I'm going to terrorize this town! ALEX! Come out and face me or the town you loved and knew will be gone!
Alex : OMG....I need to find a secluded place to change myself into Pimpleman because I don't want to expose my secret identity which might put my beloved Mun in danger
3-year-old girl : Mister...why are you looking at me with your nostril bleeding and saying those clothes changing thing to me?....MOMMY!!!
Alex with his super speed ran to Cambodia and changed into, Pimpleman!
Anonymous dude 1 : OMG....who can save us from this evil monster?
Anonymous dudette 1 : Hey! Look up the sky!
Anonymous dudette 2 : It's a bird....
Anonymous dude 2 : It's a plane....
Anonymous nerd : It's obviously a transsexual as you can't possibly find any visible bulge in his tight rubber pants and at my camera's 100X zoom with auto focus all I see is a pimple...hence safely assumed to be a girl that has undergone surgeries to remove her frontal chest area to look more masculine
Alex : Yes, it is I, PIMPLEMAN!
Josh : You're finally here! Now I'm going to kill you!
Alex : HAH! You can't kill me. I'm invulnerable. I have no weakness! Have a taste of my fists of fury!
*bish bosh bush*
Josh : Roar! You can't bring me down that easily! I'm only 25% turned on.
*Josh went to google some porn and 1 hour 20 minutes later....*
Alex : (omg its so huge...I might not survive one blow of that monster....)
Josh : TASTE THIS!(yuck)
*bam dam yam*
Alex : Argh....ARGH!!....you have found my weakness! Too....much....dihydrogen oxide!
Josh : Now prepare for my last blow!
Alex : No...I will unleash my final attack on you....PIMPLE JUICE!
Josh : NOOO!!!!!
Alex : You're dead meat pal! Mun is MINE! Now prepare to be juicified!
*Alex start to ....ahem.... until finally....*
~today~
*Squirts*, and Posh Ness Monster has fallen. And once again, the day is safe, thanks to, Pimpleman!
So Josh was dead from the 1 drop of pimple juice that he accidentally swallowed. Alex was dead too because he squeezed his pimple...which is not a really pimple if you don't get it....lol. And Mun was happily married to a rich, tall, dark and handsome man all the way in Canada, away from his two weirdo brothers.
....The End....
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Pimpleman - Episode 1, how the pimple came about
Ingenuity of Seng Wai at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 crazy feedbacks:
Post a Comment