OH NO!
Should I still do Mechanical Engineering? Or should I just drop off that silly idea altogether and do some business thingy like my brother keep suggesting? Sighs....
My main concern now is go WHICH UNIVERSITY!!! Monash University, Sunway Campus offers Bachelors in Mech Engineering for 4 years! But University of Nottingham, Semenyih Campus offer Masters in Mech Engineering for 4 years too! Worse of all, they both almost same cost. How How How! Should I just take Monash and study extra 1-2 years to get my masters? Or should i just do Nottingham and get my masters within 4 years? It's so tough. Both roads are tempting. I only fear I cannot take Mechanical Engineering, let alone masters in a shorter time. I really dunno la....Hate being so indecisive....
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Dilemma!
Ingenuity of Seng Wai at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 crazy feedbacks:
Post a Comment