Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Holiday? Don't really understand that giberish you just mentioned

If application goes well, I may begin my orientation week as soon as 13th July and officially class starts at 20th July. Man this is so frustrating in a way because my holidays have barely started and it will end in half a blink of an eye. Well, I guess it's good in a way because I can finally embark in a new adventure, a new beginning. Taylor's, my classmate are all the best! They are as best as my Sri Damai and Abdul Samad pals! Guess Malaysians aren't that uncourteous after all! University life... I wonder how will it be like? 1 things for sure is that now I'm gonna be in the same university as my cousins. Will it be great as I can get some general help from them? Or will it be the other way if anything bad happens to me and I want it to be personal but obviously can't because they will be there? Hmmm... Oh well. New beginning, new life. There are old things I do miss alot, and that 1 day I wish never came, but what's done is done so guess we'll all have to move on, even me. TIME TO GET UP FATTY! HAHAHA! Owh delicious I love forecasts and I hope Taylor's forecasts are super accurate because they gave me a nice forecast :D! Ah...HOPES! Kla that's all for today.... ASK ME OUT MORE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I REJECT CUZ I RUNNING OUT OF HOLZ!!! HAHA

0 crazy feedbacks: