Sunday, June 7, 2009

Im finally out of~~

I'm almost finally finally out of words~!~!~!
hahah! Tomorrow last paper! Even though nothing much can be studied for it, I can't help but to feel rather unprepared for it. I didn't do well at all in my physics and chemistry paper 4, so this chemistry paper 5 is obviously hyperly important if I were to hope for A. Haih. Physics ah! I dunno if can still get A or not. I really hope I can. Haih. But then again, it's my own fault for not preparing earlier. I think I have to change my lifestyle once I enter university. Gonna force myself to study at least 1-2 hours a day so that I can understand and remember my basics.

On the other note, holiday coming lu! Still wondering if I am capable enough for Mechanical Engineering? I mean, I can't even handle Pre-U level Further Maths, how can I handle the extreme maths of a Mechanical Engineer? But, seeing that I have no talents whatsoever, I'm gonna venture into engineering anyway and hope for the best. Monash University mou??? XD! OOO! They have the new July intake, which is like great for me cuz its so conveniently timed for me! I hope they won't ask for my forecast results though cuz it stinks XD!