Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sweet candies rot your teeth!

Random topic lol. Wow no matter how ridiculous I try to pose in my pic ppl still call me cute >_>! That is a bad thing you know! Guy's should be manly, handsome, cool, weird, stupid, disgusting or wtv EXCEPT cute! Nooo! Roar! Ah don't care la loool. Omg I just realised today is 20th of June adi! Which means I only have roughly 3 weeks of holidays left. Sobs! This is an even shorter break than my after SPM break! Life is all studies sighs! Anyhow, I just realise people you are close to can also betray you. Well, maybe I gotta start to not trust people that much already. Being stabbed in the back is painful ouch! My spine gone. Lol! Well, I've decided to ignore this person for good as this person has already voided my trust. Hmmm.... But perhaps this is better too in certain ways. Oh well.

On the other hand, wow I didn't realise there were so many people out there who cares about me lol! Even fatty kyo who always try to be mean and evil and heartless couldn't hide his true self which is the good kyo XD! And not to mention LYE, RK, JL, CW and of course the mamak gang! Now I know how he felt last time. I'm sorry for doing that. I now know I'm wrong. But I know you have already forgiven me. Thanks! Now I believe karma more than anything man. What you do to others will surely come back to you! haha! Hopefully all the good deeds I did during A-Levels exam will bring me back perfect results! PRAY PRAY!

Though I may seem heartless to you and you, I actually still care alot, but I must do it to release all attachment from you and you. This has been lingering too long, if you and you wouldn't change for me, I don't see any point of me changing anymore. I've changed so much, grown much wiser and mature too, but I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm happier this way I would say. If we meet in the streets in the future, maybe a simple "hello" would be appropriate. But perhaps, that's all?

0 crazy feedbacks: